Since the dawn of civilization, humans have used trade to procure needed items. Barter is the oldest trading system, but money, in various forms, quickly eclipsed barter as the preferred means of trade. Though true coinage was invented in the middle of the seventh century BCE, with the introduction of the Lydian stater, money is much older, and below Rory Brown traces a path from cows straight to Bitcoins.
- Rory Brown, Managing Partner Of Nicklaus Brown & Co., Compares Virtual Banking To Virtual Banks
- Rory Brown Asks Floridians: Is a Virtual Bank Right For You?
- Rory Brown, Managing Partner of Nicklaus Brown & Co., on Why the Lydians Created Modern Coinage
- Rory Brown, Managing Partner of Nicklaus Brown & Co., Reveals Contributions of the Lydian Kingdom
- Rory Brown, Managing Partner of Nicklaus Brown & Co., Shares the History of Lydian Gods