As he beams proudly over his VirtualBank, Rory A. Brown seems to scatter the long shadows of failed e-businesses that got it wrong where his dot-com is getting it right. Only a year old, VirtualBank already has $300 million in assets — growth that dwarfs that of stodgy, traditional bank startups. Even better, Brown expects VirtualBank to be profitable in the first quarter. Money magazine, Brown says to make his case, named VirtualBank the best online bank. “It’s working brilliantly,” Brown enthuses.
- Gary Nicklaus playing the 2019 Bermuda Championship
- Always take money off the table, there is always another opportunity.
- Los Angeles Business Journal Recognizes Camden Capital as Top Money Management Firm
- Barron’s Recognizes John Krambeer as Top Advisor Six Years in a Row
- Camden Capital Named Financial Times Top 300 RIA