This past month, NearShore Technology partnered with Georgia Tech LBAT (Language for Business and Technology) to provide fourteen study abroad students the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the Yucatán history and culture. This five-week program began in Mexico City and ended in NearShore’s headquartered city, Merida. The students were each paired with a NearShore employee to work on daily projects that provided a comprehensive overview of environmental, economic, social and cultural development of the region. Required to only speak Spanish, the students interviewed government officials, village locals and spent a day teaching at a village school. With exposure to High-Tech industries, direct interactions with local residences and gaining a better understanding of the region’s culture, the LBAT program creates an invaluable experience that NearShore Technology is privileged to be a part of.
- Gary Nicklaus playing the 2019 Bermuda Championship
- Always take money off the table, there is always another opportunity.
- Los Angeles Business Journal Recognizes Camden Capital as Top Money Management Firm
- NearShore Technology Ranks on the Inc. 5000 List
- Barron’s Recognizes John Krambeer as Top Advisor Six Years in a Row