This past month, NearShore Technology partnered with Georgia Tech LBAT (Language for Business and Technology) to provide fourteen study abroad students the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the Yucatán history and culture. This five-week program began in Mexico City and ended in NearShore’s headquartered city, Merida. The students were each paired with a NearShore employee to work on daily projects that provided a comprehensive overview of environmental, economic, social and cultural development of the region. Required to only speak Spanish, the students interviewed government officials, village locals and spent a day teaching at a village school. With exposure to High-Tech industries, direct interactions with local residences and gaining a better understanding of the region’s culture, the LBAT program creates an invaluable experience that NearShore Technology is privileged to be a part of.
- Rory Brown, Managing Partner Of Nicklaus Brown & Co., Compares Virtual Banking To Virtual Banks
- Rory Brown Asks Floridians: Is a Virtual Bank Right For You?
- Rory Brown, Managing Partner of Nicklaus Brown & Co., on Why the Lydians Created Modern Coinage
- Rory Brown, Managing Partner of Nicklaus Brown & Co., Reveals Contributions of the Lydian Kingdom
- Rory Brown, Managing Partner of Nicklaus Brown & Co., Shares the History of Lydian Gods