A second-round 71 in the books and a weekend spot secured at his first U.S. Senior Open, Gary Nicklaus left the interview area on a blazing-hot Friday afternoon and found his family. That’s when Barbara Nicklaus, genial matriarch of golf’s First Family, started subtly nudging her son toward contention. Now that the pressure was off, she noted, he just might fire a third-round 60 on Saturday.
- Gary Nicklaus playing the 2019 Bermuda Championship
- Always take money off the table, there is always another opportunity.
- Los Angeles Business Journal Recognizes Camden Capital as Top Money Management Firm
- Barron’s Recognizes John Krambeer as Top Advisor Six Years in a Row
- Camden Capital Named Financial Times Top 300 RIA